More News Articles
- Planning consent for new units at the Stables Business Park
- New regional offices for national autism charity in Rooksbridge
- Vision Media Networks moves into the Stables Business Park in Rooksbridge
- Stables Business Park to have enlarged woodland cover
- Harry Cobden wins his 100th race in the Stables Business Park Novices’ Hurdle at Taunton
- More than 5,000 trees take root at the Stables Business Park
- All about Seren Skills Network
- Seren Skills Network moves to The Stables Business Park
Date Published: 22nd November 2021
Planning consent for new units at the Stables Business Park
The highly successful Stables Business Park has gained further planning permission for three new stand-alone units offering more than two thousand square metres of office space each.
Tom Dalley, the park’s proprietor said: “It means we can expand to allow a wider selection of accommodation from small businesses to larger concerns. Since we opened in 2005 every unit has been occupied with newly empty ones quickly let. I’m told by estate agents we have a unique business park with trees, woodland and a parkland aspect which makes it very attractive for staff and companies alike.”
“The three new self-contained units will be constructed during 2022 ready for occupation on completion,” he said, “with each one having its own car parking area and separate entrance. They will have plenty of space which will be enhanced with more tree planting and landscaping to ensure they blend into the campus.”
Tom Dalley said the Stables Business Park’s sales pitch is ‘relax, you’re at work.’
The village of Rooksbridge has a general store and Post Office, pub and garage, plus within a short drive are supermarkets and a range of shops at Edithmead and Highbridge.
Transport links include Junction 22 of the M5 one mile away on the A38, along with Bristol Airport a 20 minute drive and national railway connections at Highbridge and Worle close by.
For more information visit the park’s website at https://www.
Stables Business Park, The Stables Business Park, Rooksbridge, Somerset BS26 2TT UK. Tel: 07968 910761.