- More News Articles
- Harry Cobden wins his 100th race in the Stables Business Park Novices’ Hurdle at Taunton
- More than 5,000 trees take root at the Stables Business Park
- All about Seren Skills Network
- Seren Skills Network moves to The Stables Business Park
- When the war came to Rooksbridge
- A world of wedding wonder: Rookery Bridal located at The Stables Business Park
- Latest news from the Stables Business Park: Rookery Bridal moves into the Mill House
- Latest news from The Stables Business Park: thanking key workers, constructing new offices, staying safe with the return to work, and plans for a pond to enhance the grounds
Date Published: 31st December 2019
The Stables Business Park joins the Axbridge Chamber of Commerce
Back in the day the axbridge Rural District Council covered a vast area including Rooksbridge, Stone Allerton and Shipham amongst other Somerset villages. The postal area still includes these areas while the proactive Axbridge Chamber of Commerce has members across the area.
The latest to join is The Stables Business Park. Tom Dalley of the park said its links and location are the key for its success. It lies off the A38 in Rooksbridge about two miles from the M5, 25 minutes from Bristol Airport and only minutes from railways stations at Highbridge and Worle.
Tenants are many and varied and are from all corners of the spectrum, we have a National Plant Franchise Company, NFU & NFU Mutual, Building Contractors, Surveyors, Air Control company, Business Support Services and many others, up to a baker’s dozen in total. Up until a few years ago we also had a National Hunt and Flat racing yard as an integral part of the entire complex.
To join the Axbridge Chamber of Commerce email the chairman
Louise Cooling at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Ripley Antiques on Axbridge Square.