- More News Articles
- Harry Cobden wins his 100th race in the Stables Business Park Novices’ Hurdle at Taunton
- More than 5,000 trees take root at the Stables Business Park
- All about Seren Skills Network
- Seren Skills Network moves to The Stables Business Park
- When the war came to Rooksbridge
- A world of wedding wonder: Rookery Bridal located at The Stables Business Park
- Latest news from the Stables Business Park: Rookery Bridal moves into the Mill House
- Latest news from The Stables Business Park: thanking key workers, constructing new offices, staying safe with the return to work, and plans for a pond to enhance the grounds
Date Published: 31st December 2019
‘I didn’t want to be on an industrial trading estate’ - Becky Hill of Solutions 42
Training, performance improvement and strategic advice company Solutions 42 moved to the Stables Business Park in Rooksbridge six years ago.
“There were several reasons I chose The Stables Business Park,” said Becky Hill of the firm, “I was looking for a place that didn’t look like a bland set of offices.
“Secondly I really connected with the landlord Tom Dalley, and the fact that he emits quality in what he does and the environment he provides at the business park.
“The offices are nicely appointed with attractive gardens where people can have a break and sit out in the summer to have their lunch. The gardens are somewhere where people from different businesses can gather and even have a little bit of a community spirit. And Tom’s even had barbeques in the gardens.”
She said another factor was the short distance from the M5 and A38 as well as the airport and train stations.
“I can get up to Bristol in just over 30 minutes,” she said, “and the airport in 20 minutes – and yet we are in a rural setting and not an industrial trading estate.”
There is a short video on Becky Hill and the Stables Business Park at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XB4iqfzPMqQ&t=2s