- More News Articles
- Harry Cobden wins his 100th race in the Stables Business Park Novices’ Hurdle at Taunton
- More than 5,000 trees take root at the Stables Business Park
- All about Seren Skills Network
- Seren Skills Network moves to The Stables Business Park
- When the war came to Rooksbridge
- A world of wedding wonder: Rookery Bridal located at The Stables Business Park
- Latest news from the Stables Business Park: Rookery Bridal moves into the Mill House
- Latest news from The Stables Business Park: thanking key workers, constructing new offices, staying safe with the return to work, and plans for a pond to enhance the grounds
Date Published: 2nd March 2020
Dawn Davis of Apples & Oranges: more than a telephone answering service
Dawn Davis is the driving force behind the Somerset Business Show and the Rooksbridge based Apples & Oranges company.
“We are a telephone answering service with clients across the UK,” she explained, “and so for all intents and purposes we are their business. We answer their calls and take their messages, we book their meetings and run their diaries along with a full PA service.
“Each client is different as for some we are their customer service department – so it is very diverse what we do. We’re not just a telephone answering service, there’s a lot more to it.”
Dawn said that it’s more a business support service with her team in constant contact with their clients ensuring the smooth running of their business and understanding their ethos and objectives.
For more details of the business based at the Stables Business Park at Rooksbridge visit http://www.applesandoranges.co.uk/
There is a short video interview with Dawn on YouTube at: https://youtu.be/jgT18-khHzc
For more on the business park visit https://www.stablesbusinesspark.com/