- More News Articles
- Harry Cobden wins his 100th race in the Stables Business Park Novices’ Hurdle at Taunton
- More than 5,000 trees take root at the Stables Business Park
- All about Seren Skills Network
- Seren Skills Network moves to The Stables Business Park
- When the war came to Rooksbridge
- A world of wedding wonder: Rookery Bridal located at The Stables Business Park
- Latest news from the Stables Business Park: Rookery Bridal moves into the Mill House
- Latest news from The Stables Business Park: thanking key workers, constructing new offices, staying safe with the return to work, and plans for a pond to enhance the grounds
Date Published: 20th December 2018
Expanding finance company makes the move to Rooksbridge
Specialist bridging finance firm, Somerset based, KD Group Limited has made the move to The Stables Business Park, Rooksbridge, in order to accommodate growth.
KD Group is the specialist partner for a privately funded bridging lender and provides short term finance within the commercial, rural and development sectors.
The Company, led by Karen Philips, was established in 2015 and has so far provided funding in excess of £30million to UK businesses, primarily for commercial property development – typically in loans of between £35,000 - £1.5million.
“We started in the Highbridge Enterprise Centre, which is an excellent facility for start-up businesses”, says Karen. “The business and the portfolio has expanded beyond expectations over the last 18 months and the next step was a move to larger premises, which will give more day to day working space, dedicated meeting rooms and unlimited parking.
“The new location is extremely convenient – just off the A38 and a few minutes from Junction 22 of the M5.
“The Stables Business Park will also accommodate future growth plans: the wide range of office suites available, together with the Park’s very flexible approach to leases, means that we can readily move to larger premises here as the business expands.”