- More News Articles
- Harry Cobden wins his 100th race in the Stables Business Park Novices’ Hurdle at Taunton
- More than 5,000 trees take root at the Stables Business Park
- All about Seren Skills Network
- Seren Skills Network moves to The Stables Business Park
- When the war came to Rooksbridge
- A world of wedding wonder: Rookery Bridal located at The Stables Business Park
- Latest news from the Stables Business Park: Rookery Bridal moves into the Mill House
- Latest news from The Stables Business Park: thanking key workers, constructing new offices, staying safe with the return to work, and plans for a pond to enhance the grounds
Date Published: 7th February 2019
Clarity Cleans, which provides a range of cleaning services to businesses throughout the South of England, has moved to Stables Business Park at Rooksbridge, Somerset in order to accommodate its plans for further growth.
The company has expanded rapidly since it was set up from home in 2014, before moving to Cheddar Business Park in 2015. As well as 14 full time staff at their HQ and in the field, the company now employs up to 500 part-time personnel during the peak holiday season: its biggest single client is the Darwin Escapes group of holiday parks, for whom it services 11 parks between Mullion Cove in Cornwall through to Canterbury in Kent.
These include nearby Cheddar Woods Resort and Spa.
“Ever since we started, the company has just kept on growing,” says Clarity Cleans’ Business Manager AnnMary Wardman. “We doubled our turnover last year and we’re looking to do the same again this in 2109.
“We needed a lot more space to do that, and The Stables is the perfect location for us. It’s convenient for our office team but also close to the M5, so handy for field staff attending regional meetings.
“It’s also a great working environment with plenty of parking space for when clients visit – and we can move to larger accommodation within The Stables Business park if we outgrow the 890 sq ft we have taken in the Corn House.”
Clarity Cleans is very much a family business as AnnMary’s son and daughter also hold senior positions within the company. As well as leisure facilities, the company has contracts to clean offices, gyms, schools, shops and a range of other commercial premises. “We’ve got where we are by demonstrating to our clients the importance of clean, hygienic premises – as their customer relationships and business success can depend upon it,” says AnnMary.
“We really value our personnel too: business is a team sport and we have rigorous training programmes in place to ensure that the highest possible standards of integrity and quality are maintained.”