- More News Articles
- Harry Cobden wins his 100th race in the Stables Business Park Novices’ Hurdle at Taunton
- More than 5,000 trees take root at the Stables Business Park
- All about Seren Skills Network
- Seren Skills Network moves to The Stables Business Park
- When the war came to Rooksbridge
- A world of wedding wonder: Rookery Bridal located at The Stables Business Park
- Latest news from the Stables Business Park: Rookery Bridal moves into the Mill House
- Latest news from The Stables Business Park: thanking key workers, constructing new offices, staying safe with the return to work, and plans for a pond to enhance the grounds
Date Published: 31st January 2020
The woman behind The Somerset Business Show 2020
Meet Dawn Davis of Apples & Oranges the business support company based at the Stables Business Park and the woman who is behind The Somerset Business Show 2020.
“It’s our sixth Somerset Business Show this February,” she said, “on Thursday, February 13th, between 10am and 3pm, at Woodlands Castle just off Junction 25 on the M5 near Taunton.
“It’s very easy to get to with free parking and it’s a great atmosphere with a real buzz. There’s seminars, key note speakers and lots of people attend from all types of business."
Dawn said she started the show as it was specifically for businesses in the county.
“Somerset is very diverse,” she continued, “with a range of businesses from Bath and South Bristol to Exmoor, Yeovil, Bridgwater and Taunton. We get manufacturers, designers, retailers and transport firms coming to network and find something of interest. It could be an app or some tip about accounting. If people come with an open mind and talk to the exhibitors they will benefit and so will their business.”
Sponsors line up
Sponsors of the show include The Stables Business Park, 4Networking, Apples & Oranges, Newzapp and Business Leader magazine along with partners Weston Hospice.
The Somerset Business Show held at Woodlands Castle near Taunton on Thursday, 13th February 2020, from 10am-3pm. Free entry – although it’s best to register first.
For more details about the show visit https://www.thesomersetbusinessshow.co.uk/
To see an interview with Dawn about the show visit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iY_n7s3vf10