- More News Articles
- Harry Cobden wins his 100th race in the Stables Business Park Novices’ Hurdle at Taunton
- More than 5,000 trees take root at the Stables Business Park
- All about Seren Skills Network
- Seren Skills Network moves to The Stables Business Park
- When the war came to Rooksbridge
- A world of wedding wonder: Rookery Bridal located at The Stables Business Park
- Latest news from the Stables Business Park: Rookery Bridal moves into the Mill House
- Latest news from The Stables Business Park: thanking key workers, constructing new offices, staying safe with the return to work, and plans for a pond to enhance the grounds
Date Published: 23rd June 2018
TUI's airport bag system 'improves business interconnection north of Bridgwater'
Improvements to Bristol Airport has been welcomed by Stables Business Park who see the changes as giving a boost to business along the A38 Bristol to Brent corridor.
A spokesman for the business park that lies a short drive from the airport says: “The two step self-service bag drop installed in time for the summer by TUI is a major improvement and a boost to efficiency. It is easy to use. As customers scan their boarding card at the kiosk and then put their suitcase on the scale. A luggage tag is produced for the customer to tag their luggage with. The next step is to take the tagged suitcase to the bag-drop area where it goes straight into the airport’s luggage system.”
TUI (Touristik Union International) is an Anglo-German company and features TUI Airways that flies out of Bristol Airport as well as more than 20 other airports in the UK. It was formed by the merger of Thomsonfly(formerly Britannia Airways) and First Choice Airways and now employs 67,000 people in its various travel firms.
The Stables Business Park says that the airport is a vital link for the local business communities and is a major asset for those based at the business park. The airport’s Paul Davies, says: “We are already receiving positive feedback from passengers using the self-service bag drop desks. The self-service bag drop puts passengers in control of their own hold baggage check-in procedure, reducing processing and queuing time when compared to the standard bag-drop system.”
“It’s another step that improves interconnection for business north of Bridgwater,” notes the Stables Business Park spokesman.
For details on the Stables Business Park call us on 07968 910 761, or email us from our website at www.stablesbusinesspark.com where you will find much more information, a video, testimonials and news.
Rose Farm Developments (UK) Ltd. The Stables Business Park, Rooksbridge, Somerset BS26 2TT.
The picture shows a Tui dreamliner jet bound for Mexico from Bristol. Pic Newsflare